The Cast is responsible for performing the show.
Appointed by the Casting committee, the Cast
transports our patrons to a different time and place.
Typical tasks and tips
- Attend all rehearsals and performances.
- Follow all instructions from the Director.
- Adhere to all Coach House policies regarding our building and grounds.
- Arrive at scheduled call time and sign in promptly.
- Apply makeup at assigned rehearsals and all performances.
- TIP: Seek the assistance of the Makeup chair if available.
- TIP: Only basic stage makeup is provided.
- Maintain costumes in condition needed for the role and be responsible for accessibility of costumes during performance.
- TIP: Wash and iron costume as needed.
- TIP: Report or repair tears, etc.
- Make the Director aware of any difficulty in making costume changes.
- Place all personal props used by your character, example: a comb carried in the pocket of your costume.
- After the final performance, if possible, participate in the striking of the show, under the direction of the Production Manager.
Last revised 2/2/03