The Historian is responsible to ensure that the history of Coach House Players is available and accessible.
Elected by the Active members, the Historian gathers our historical record and presents it to the members and the public.
Typical tasks and tips
- Seek out and collect historical records related to Coach House Players.
- Maintain records in a safe and orderly manner.
- Provide copies of documents and records to the CHP Board, to be kept in our building.
- Keep current members aware of our history.
- Prepare historical displays as requested.
- Answer specific questions about our history.
- Transfer all records to successor when leaving the position.
Last revised 2/2/03