The Treasurer is responsible for managing the organization's money.
Elected annually by the Board, the Treasurer performs the duties described in the Bylaws, sections 9.5. and 9.2.
The Treasurer is an officer of the corporation.
Typical tasks and tips
- Maintain a list of current patrons, including the amount donated by each, to allow acknowledgement in our programs as described in the Bylaws, section 188.8.131.52.
- Assume the duties of President if both the President and Vice President are unable to serve (see Bylaws, section 9.2.).
- Stay in close communication with the President so that you are prepared to take over those responsibilities should it become necessary.
- Pick up and distribute mail arriving at both the Coach House building and our post office box.
- Provide startup money to the Refreshment chair.
- Provide startup money to the House Manager for making change for ticket sales.
- Collect statistics sheets from the Box Office chair and audit monies deposited for ticket sales.
Last revised 2/2/03